Mumsnet

mumsnet

Thursday 7 March 2013

Boxes or no?

I haven't been here since January. Have had a bout of tonsillitis, mouth ulcers and a tooth abscess. I am run down; I have literally run myself over and then reversed back over myself. Every morning I must scrape myself off the mattress to make sandwiches with eyes still closed, fumbling for the tuna spread because I can't be bothered to fiddle with and then re-aluminium foil the ham. Oh dear. Then at 9.30pm it's back to bed wearing a track suit and beanie hat to dribble in front of another episode of Peep Show on 4OD. 

Anyway, enough about me. I would love to pick your brains and hear about where you stand on boxes for products. I'm talking individually boxed beauty products - are they something you agree with / oppose? If you buy a boxed skincare product, do you keep or discard the box? I am wrestling with this because as much as I am trying to build an ethical and eco-conscious company, the skin care industry as a whole is still using boxes relentlessly and women are investing in these products. It would be great to receive some individual views on this.

Any thoughts at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment