Mumsnet

mumsnet

Wednesday 7 November 2012



Feeling a bit better this week.

Not only are the leaves in my back garden turning different colours (and falling) at an alarming rate, but Inner-Soul Organics has also seen some changes this last month. (See what I did there?!)

We are now official supporters of the Katie Piper Foundation, helping people to live with burns and scars. £1 from each product sold will be donated to the foundation,  and I also volunteered as a masseuse for the charity's workshop for beneficiaries on November 3rd, which was inspiring. Truly. 

Inner-Soul Organics has been named in the top three 'Best New Organic Brands' by the Sunday Telegraph's Stella Magazine - lots of excitement! I took my boys to see the Cutty Sark In Greenwich to celebrate, (they were ecstatic as you can probably imagine!)

Finally I have been doing some active research on a new product. Anyone who knows me will know that I've inherited dark circles (thanks mum and nan!), which seem to get worse as winter approaches. Can't say too much, but I have been using some natural oil on my under eyes and lids each night for a month now and there is a definite improvement. Watch this space!! 

Thank you for reading, 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment